Friday, February 29, 2008

UFC 82

Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson

I was disappointed to see Dan get mopped the last time these two fighters collided. I wrestled for many years and if there's one thing I know about wrestlers it is that they HATE losing and Never give up. I know Dan went back to the gym and worked his ass off to get his revenge on spider. I am going to have to go with Dan with a knockout not only because I must support the local boy but no one would expect for him to knock Anderson out. I will be enjoying some buffalo Trace Bourbon and a Brazil CAO cigar.

1 comment:

Big Sexxxy said...

Well come to find out I was wrong in who was fighting I thought it was a rematch but the rematch is with Rich Franklin not Dan. Dan still lost but it was a great fight. The fights tonight were really good. I wonder how long Anderson Sivla will be able to hold the belt?