Thursday, February 21, 2008

How to play and the origins of the "question game"

So many of you know and played what I like to call the "question game". It's a great way to get to know people really really fast. I have deepened my relationship and started new ones all because of this "game". A long time ago I was going to the beach with two friends, both of which I knew really well but they hardly knew each other. Well an hour or so into the drive I said lets play a game called "the question game" they said what is the question game(which is a normal response). I said there are some simple and easy rules to this game:

1 You can ask any question you want to anyone in the car
2 The person getting ask doesn't have to answer (they can pass)
3 You must tell the truth
4 A person asks a question after he or she answers then her or she may ask the next question
5 What is said is never I repeat never to be told to anyone else

After years of playing I have heard some odd and very thought provoking answers. A few years ago I hurt someones feeling by laughing at there answer so I made a 5th rule... No matter how silly, stupid or unrealistic the answer of the person answering his or her question you can't laugh. Yes I know this is just like truth or dare without the dare but now that we are all adults and our minds are more developed. We don't need to lick ice cold flag poles to have fun!

No comments: