Monday, March 31, 2008

Fashion show and a house party?










This week was fashion week in Portland. When I was single I subscribed to all the mens fashion mags and kept up to date on what was Hot! I didn't like the clothes at all now I am not claiming to know everything about fashion but I know people who do and they said gave the clothes a thumbs down. The sad part is the clothes looked way better than the dj sounded. You are NOT a DJ if you only bring your Mac computer! The only saving grace was I saw Sam and Nicole who are some of my favorite people. I happen to catch the bartender filling Monarch vodka into kettle one bottles...LAME! I didn't have any room to move and had stupid skinny "bitches" rubbing up against me. DAM...I can't stand boney asses. I retreated to a dark laundry room to get away from the horrific DJ and the 120 plus people that were crammed like sardines into that house. The house was right by university of Portland so when I walked in of course there was minors drinking. I knew it was time to leave when I saw some one walk in with a 40oz of malt liquor. I heard through the grapevine that about 20 minutes after we left the police showed up. I am glad we only stayed for about an hour.

No comments: