Tuesday, April 22, 2008

298.5!



Well well this morning I stepped on the scale and I am finally under 300lbs. I thought I would be more excited, happy, and proud of myself but I am not and I don't know why. I guess should have been more in every moment of losing weight rather than looking toward the goal so when I got there it would be so bland. I mean don't get me wrong I love it that I am getting healthier and looking better...I guess I just wanted more emotion from myself when the time came. So from here on out I am going to rejoice about every pound of fat that I lose and be happy with every pound of muscle I put on. Look out 297 your about to get dropped...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake! Congrats on dipping below 300! Amanda is GAINING weight due to her being 6 months pregnant and I'm gaining them WITH HER as I sit on my couch recovering from my vasectomy! Again, a huge congrats to you on your achievement! - Erik

Unknown said...

i kinda feel your pain, in a different way. since xmas i've been going to the gym at least 3 times a week, i think one or two weeks i only went twice. i haven't been able to knock off any weight. i started to see a difference in my physique and then hurt my shoulder, so there went that.

some of it is self-discipline of course, there were a couple days i was down a pound or two, but i had previous plans to hang out and went and ate some crap and stuffed myself.

so from someone whose trying good work!