Thursday, May 8, 2008

Look out forest here comes the Adams!


Beth and I have been slowing piecing together camping equipment for the summer season. We went for the first time last year and had a blast. I have fond memories of camping when I was a in a kid and I am looking forward to making new ones in the future. We picked up a Coleman 8 person tent that I can stand up in for 50 buck on costco.com last week. I can't wait to brush up on all my boy scout tricks this summer. If you want to go camping this summer let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake, being raised in central Connecticut, I really never got into the camping adventure thing, though I do appreciate a good walk in the woods. I would much rather spend a night in a Holiday Inn :-) By the way, it's great to click onto your blog and NOT see those ulcers! Thank goodness they have shifting down your blog page!